To the free-thinking citizens of the world:
Anonymous stands with the farmers and food organizations denouncing the practices of Monsanto. We applaud the bravery of the organizations and citizens who are standing up to Monsanto, and we stand united with you against this oppressive corporate abuse.
Monsanto is contaminating the world with chemicals and genetically modified food crops for profit while claiming to feed the hungry and protect the environment. Anonymous is everyone, Anyone who can not stand for injustice and decides to do something about it, We are all over the Earth and here to stay.
To Monsanto, we demand you STOP the following:
– Contaminating the global food chain with GMO’s.
– Intimidating small farmers with bullying and lawsuits.
– Propagating the use of destructive pesticides and herbicides across the globe.
– Using “Terminator Technology”, which renders plants sterile.
– Attempting to hijack UN climate change negotiations for your own fiscal benefit.
– Reducing farmland to desert through monoculture and the use of synthetic fertilizers.
– Inspiring suicides of hundreds of thousands of Indian farmers.
– Causing birth defects by continuing to produce the pesticide “Round-up”
– Attempting to bribe foriegn officials
– Infiltrating anti-GMO groups
*there are links at the bottom corresponding with each of the above.
Monsanto, these crimes will not go unpunished. Anonymous will not spare you nor anyone in support of your oppressive illegal business practices.
AGRA, a great example:
In 2006, AGRA, Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa, was established with funding from Bill Gates and The Rockefeller Foundation.
Among the other founding members of, AGRA, we find: Monsanto, Novartis, Sanofi-Aventis, GlaxoSmithKline, Procter and Gamble, Merck, Mosaic, Pfizer, Sumitomo Chemical and Yara. The fact that these corporations are either chemical or pharmaceutical manufacturers is no coincidence.
The people of the world see you, Monsanto. Anonymous sees you.
Seeds of Opportunism:
Climate change offers these businesses a perfect excuse to prey on the poorest countries by swooping in to “rescue” the farmers and people with their GMO crops and chemical pesticides. These corporations eradicate the traditional ways of the country’s agriculture for the sake of enormous profits.
The introduction of GMOs drastically affects a local farmers income, as the price of chemicals required for GMOs and seeds from Monsanto cripples the farmer’s meager profit margins.
There are even many cases of Monsanto suing small farmers after pollen from their GMO crops accidentally cross with the farmer’s crops. Because Monsanto has a patent on their brand of seed, they claim the farmer is in violation of patent laws.
These disgusting and inhumane practices will not be tolerated.
Anonymous urges all concerned citizens to stand up for these farmers, stand up for the future of your own food. Protest, organize, spread info to your friends!
SAY NO TO POISONOUS CHEMICALS IN YOUR FOOD!
SAY NO TO GMO!
SAY NO TO MONSANTO!
We are Anonymous
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
– Bullying of farmers: http://www.examiner.com/sunset-district-libertarian-in-san-francisco/corporat…
– Infiltration of anti-GMO groups: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/297701#ixzz1HDZcVpoj
– Bribery: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4153635.stm (Indonesia) http://www.ethicalinvesting.com/monsanto/news/10009.htm (Canada)
– Destruction of soil, air quality, groundwater contamination, deforestation: http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&contentId=A4664…
Birth defects caused by Monsanto chemicals: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/07/roundup-birth-defects-herbicide-regu…
– Farmer suicides in India: http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/indias-hidden-climate…
What is the Plan? http://www.whatis-theplan.org/forum