The Great Cancer Hoax pt 2: The Brilliant Cure the FDA Tried Their Best to Shut Down
Important! The producers of this powerful film are allowing a full and FREE preview through September 24th! Please tell everyone you know to watch this film in its entirety through September 24th, 2011. You can support the film by purchasing a copy for only $10! Visit the Mercola Video Library
In 1971, US President Richard Nixon declared war on cancer; the National Cancer Act was enacted and the national cancer program was born. An impressive $1.6 billion dollars were allocated to the program for the first three years alone, and its director even reported directly to the President.
So, after 40 years, how has the war on cancer fared?
One would think that after four decades of fervent research and countless billions of dollars spent, we would have this dreadful disease under control. Just think of the rapid explosion of ideas and innovations within other technology areas. Your cell phone is now more powerful than the largest supercomputers of that time, for example.
Alas, the war on cancer has been a MASSIVE failure, and the reasons for this failure are clearly explained in the featured documentary Cut, Poison, Burn.
Greed bordering on the grotesque has been allowed to rule the game here, and the primary beneficiaries of this 40-year long “war” are pharmaceutical companies and the tremendously profitable cancer industry as a whole, including so-called “non-profit” organizations like the American Cancer Society.
Rather than decreasing, cancer rates have increased during the last 40 years, and now surpass heart disease as the number one killer of Americans between the ages of 45 to 74. According to statistics detailed in the film, one in three women, and one in two men will now get some form of cancer in their lifetime!
Health Freedom is Severely Restricted when You have Cancer
The film follows the struggles of Jim and Donna Navarro, whose young son was diagnosed with medulloblastoma, a malignant brain tumor. The conventional treatment methods, which included potent chemotherapy drugs and radiation, offered virtually no hope. Even if their son survived the treatment, side effects could include hearing loss, brain damage, cumulative reduction in IQ and other cancers, just to name a few.
The couple decided to refuse conventional treatment for their son and to seek alternatives, but like so many others, they soon realized that under the current medical paradigm, they were not free to seek whatever treatment they saw fit for their child… Yes indeed, the hard fought for freedoms that America’s forefathers sacrificed their life for seem to have gradually eroded to this sad state of affairs.
Their doctor filed charges of child abuse and child neglect against them. Still, they fought for their right to choose; to opt to not have their son suffer needlessly from a treatment that was just as likely to kill their child as the disease itself, while making him suffer terribly in the process. They had discovered Dr. Burzynski’s treatment facility in Texas, but the FDA blocked them from getting his as of yet unapproved treatment…
The Navarro’s story is a heartbreaking but important one, so I hope you will take the time to watch the film in its entirety, to understand what could happen to you, should you ever be placed in a similar circumstance.
Cut Poison Burn, is available to view for free. However, if you want to help the Navarro’s pay off Thomas’ medical bills, I urge you to purchase a copy of the film. It’s being sold on a ‘value-priced’ basis, meaning you can download a copy of the film for $1.99 and up, depending on how much you’re willing to pay. You can also purchase a DVD copy for $10. A percentage of the proceeds from the film will go to cancer organizations that donate 100 percent of their proceeds to families fighting cancer—not the American Cancer Society.
I’m also making the DVD available on my site. Of these proceeds, 80 percent will go to the producers and Jim Navarro’s family. I’m giving the remaining 20 percent to Grassroots Health’s Breast Cancer Prevention Project. All monies donated to them from the sale of Cut Poison Burn will be used to enroll women 60 and over in a project aimed to demonstrate the effectiveness of vitamin D in breast cancer prevention. More information about this project can be found at here.
It’s important to realize that the cancer industry today is based on wealth, not health. And the federal government and the American Cancer Society are actually making matters worse, not better.
Read more at Mercola.com