February 24, 2012–Baraboo, WI—Food sovereignty activists from around North America will meet at this tiny town on March 2, 2012 to support Wisconsin dairy farmer Vernon Hershberger and food sovereignty. Hershberger, who has a court hearing that day, is charged with four criminal misdemeanors that could land him in prison for three years with fines of over $10,000. The Wisconsin Department of Agricultural Trade and Consumer Protection (DATCP) targeted Hershberger for supplying a private buying club with fresh milk and other farm products.
Millions Against Monsanto
Verified GM-Free Foods
Organic Travel Guide
Dirty Foods to avoid
Sustainable Seafood Guide
Raw Milk Map by State
Gun Shows by State
Alternative Medicine database
Guide to Food Ingredients
Guide to Composting
Home Food Preservation
Grass Fed Meat by State
US Farmers Markets
US Food Co-ops
American Community Gardening
Start a Petition
Online Radio & TV ShowsJuice Plus+® provides the nutritional essence of 17 different fruits, vegetables and grains in a convenient capsule form. Click here to learn more.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Shagbark Seed & Mill offers model to revive local grains in the U.S.
- Studies find organic farms benefit birds and bees
- Organic broiler chickens and soybean meal imports rise amid 2019 crop harvest uncertainty
- Grain by Grain describes journey of organic farming pioneer and leader
- Will Kernza® perennial grain lead an agricultural revolution?
- Farmers and Ranchers Head to DC to Level the Playing Field
- Bringing Mushroom Cultivation to the People
- A NYC Urban Garden Teaches Youth Community and Justice
- The H-2A Guest Worker Program Has Ballooned in Size, but Both Farmers and Workers Want it Fixed
- Burning Sugarcane in Florida is Making People Sick. Could ‘Green Harvesting’ Change the Game?
- We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook
- Mowing the Lawn in Gaza
- Fasten your seat belts – Iran saving democracy in Iraq
- Ukraine President Once Agent for U.S. State Department
- WTC Building 7’s Controlled Demolition: New release by 9/11 Consensus Panel
- Why does the US govt support attacks on civilians in Ukraine?
- Hot War with Russia – The Saker
- Water Liberty: How Innovation Trumps Privatization
- Turnabout is Fair Play – Cuba and Ukraine
- This ‘covert nuclear war’ on humanity
- Working the Dark Side
- Will the US start a smallpox threat creation program?
- Europeans Pushing To Expose Global Climate Engineering
- Should Harry Reid’s corporate interests trump public grazing rights?
Juice Plus Aeroponic Garden Tower
- 11 Herbs for Strong Bones
- 7 Foods So Unsafe Farmers Won't Eat Them
- 15 Food Companies that Serve You 'Wood'
- Grow a Medicinal Herb Garden; Help bees
- After 20 years, nearly everyone still wants GM food to be labeled
- Organic Elite Surrenders to Monsanto: Whole Foods Market okays GMO coexistence
- Colorado town considers food sovereignty while promoting its reality
~ Special Thanks To ~