In 2001, with the mainstream economy collapsing, thousands of working-class people in Argentina joined barter clubs to survive.
Millions Against Monsanto
Verified GM-Free Foods
Organic Travel Guide
Dirty Foods to avoid
Sustainable Seafood Guide
Raw Milk Map by State
Gun Shows by State
Alternative Medicine database
Guide to Food Ingredients
Guide to Composting
Home Food Preservation
Grass Fed Meat by State
US Farmers Markets
US Food Co-ops
American Community Gardening
Start a Petition
Online Radio & TV ShowsJuice Plus+® provides the nutritional essence of 17 different fruits, vegetables and grains in a convenient capsule form. Click here to learn more.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Organic corn and soybean acres shrink this year following a challenging spring
- Allowing gene editing in organic food production “won’t be tolerated by the organic community”
- Regenerative agriculture saved this Arkansas family farm
- NSF’s revised non-GMO standard defines gene editing and synthetic biology as genetic engineering
- Bow & Arrow’s non-GMO corn sows seeds of prosperity for Ute Mountain Ute Tribe
- Restricting Plant-Based “Meat” Labels Won’t Save the Meat Industry
- The World Food Prize Should Help Farmers Fight Climate Change
- How States are Helping Farmers Adopt Sustainable Practices
- Planting Native Prairie Could Be a Secret Weapon for Farmers
- ‘They Go to Work, Come Back, and Starve.’ Why Immigrant Families Are Avoiding Food Assistance
- We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook
- Mowing the Lawn in Gaza
- Fasten your seat belts – Iran saving democracy in Iraq
- Ukraine President Once Agent for U.S. State Department
- WTC Building 7’s Controlled Demolition: New release by 9/11 Consensus Panel
- Why does the US govt support attacks on civilians in Ukraine?
- Hot War with Russia – The Saker
- Water Liberty: How Innovation Trumps Privatization
- Turnabout is Fair Play – Cuba and Ukraine
- This ‘covert nuclear war’ on humanity
- Working the Dark Side
- Will the US start a smallpox threat creation program?
- Europeans Pushing To Expose Global Climate Engineering
- Should Harry Reid’s corporate interests trump public grazing rights?
Juice Plus Aeroponic Garden Tower
- Start a 1-Acre, Self-Sufficient Homestead
- Illinois Shutting Down Artisan Ice Cream Maker for Crime of Using Fresh Fruit (not irradiated)
- Protect Our Oceans from Factory Fish Farms
- Raw Heart: Review of May I Be Frank?
- Bayer and Death: Aspirin Deaths Continue Beyond 1918
- Agro terrorism: The next false flag
- 7 Foods So Unsafe Farmers Won't Eat Them
- Bayer and Death: A New Set of Questions about 1918
~ Special Thanks To ~