Two scientific takes — by Devinder Sharma and by Marcia Ishii-Eiteman — on Foresight’s Global Food & Farming Futures characterize it as a taxpayer-funded advertisement for the biotech industry which ignores the science proving GM crops do not increase yield, do increase the use of pesticides causing superweeds and other problems, and destroy farmer independence.
Millions Against Monsanto
Verified GM-Free Foods
Organic Travel Guide
Dirty Foods to avoid
Sustainable Seafood Guide
Raw Milk Map by State
Gun Shows by State
Alternative Medicine database
Guide to Food Ingredients
Guide to Composting
Home Food Preservation
Grass Fed Meat by State
US Farmers Markets
US Food Co-ops
American Community Gardening
Start a Petition
Online Radio & TV ShowsJuice Plus+® provides the nutritional essence of 17 different fruits, vegetables and grains in a convenient capsule form. Click here to learn more.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Organic corn and soybean acres shrink this year following a challenging spring
- Allowing gene editing in organic food production “won’t be tolerated by the organic community”
- Regenerative agriculture saved this Arkansas family farm
- NSF’s revised non-GMO standard defines gene editing and synthetic biology as genetic engineering
- Bow & Arrow’s non-GMO corn sows seeds of prosperity for Ute Mountain Ute Tribe
- Jonathan Safran Foer: Stopping Climate Change Starts at Breakfast
- The Greenhouse Gas No One’s Talking About: Nitrous Oxide on Farms, Explained
- Farmers and Ranchers Sign on to Support the Green New Deal
- As Water Sources Dry Up, Arizona Farmers Feel the Heat of Climate Change
- Investment in Regenerative Agriculture Connects the Dots Between Soil and Plate
- We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook
- Mowing the Lawn in Gaza
- Fasten your seat belts – Iran saving democracy in Iraq
- Ukraine President Once Agent for U.S. State Department
- WTC Building 7’s Controlled Demolition: New release by 9/11 Consensus Panel
- Why does the US govt support attacks on civilians in Ukraine?
- Hot War with Russia – The Saker
- Water Liberty: How Innovation Trumps Privatization
- Turnabout is Fair Play – Cuba and Ukraine
- This ‘covert nuclear war’ on humanity
- Working the Dark Side
- Will the US start a smallpox threat creation program?
- Europeans Pushing To Expose Global Climate Engineering
- Should Harry Reid’s corporate interests trump public grazing rights?
Juice Plus Aeroponic Garden Tower
- Illinois Shutting Down Artisan Ice Cream Maker for Crime of Using Fresh Fruit (not irradiated)
- A little silicone and petrol in your McNuggets?
- EPA approves bee killer Dinotefuran to deal with Asian stink bug
- Bayer and Death: 1918 and Aspirin
- Anonymous Message to Monsanto: We fight for farmers!
- Start a 1-Acre, Self-Sufficient Homestead
- 11 Herbs for Strong Bones
- From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life: The Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology
~ Special Thanks To ~