Wisconsin dairy farmer Vernon Hershberger only sells his farm’s milk and other produce to a private food club. Yet the state’s Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (DATCP) has charged Hershberger with four criminal misdemeanors that could land him in prison for three years with fines of over $10,000. He is due in court on March 2nd.
Millions Against Monsanto
Verified GM-Free Foods
Organic Travel Guide
Dirty Foods to avoid
Sustainable Seafood Guide
Raw Milk Map by State
Gun Shows by State
Alternative Medicine database
Guide to Food Ingredients
Guide to Composting
Home Food Preservation
Grass Fed Meat by State
US Farmers Markets
US Food Co-ops
American Community Gardening
Start a Petition
Online Radio & TV ShowsJuice Plus+® provides the nutritional essence of 17 different fruits, vegetables and grains in a convenient capsule form. Click here to learn more.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Green Cover Seed leads the charge on cover crop growth
- U.S. Identity Preserved program aims to help ag exporters better compete in international markets
- Grain buyers offer contracts to grow organic and non-GMO grains in 2022
- BASS Hybrids’ non-GMO corn seed is making waves in the U.S. Corn Belt—and Kazakhstan
- Synthetic nitrogen fertilizer use in industrial agriculture must stop to avert climate catastrophe
- A Return to Native Agriculture
- Many Restaurants Pay Tipped Workers Next to Nothing. Does that Violate their Civil Rights?
- The Field Report: Can Lawsuits Right Historic Wrongs for Black Farmers?
- Op-ed: Indian Farmers Won Their Revolution, but the Fight’s Not Over
- Farmworkers Bear the Brunt of California’s Housing Crisis
- We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook
- Mowing the Lawn in Gaza
- Fasten your seat belts – Iran saving democracy in Iraq
- Ukraine President Once Agent for U.S. State Department
- WTC Building 7’s Controlled Demolition: New release by 9/11 Consensus Panel
- Why does the US govt support attacks on civilians in Ukraine?
- Hot War with Russia – The Saker
- Water Liberty: How Innovation Trumps Privatization
- Turnabout is Fair Play – Cuba and Ukraine
- This ‘covert nuclear war’ on humanity
- Working the Dark Side
- Will the US start a smallpox threat creation program?
- Europeans Pushing To Expose Global Climate Engineering
- Should Harry Reid’s corporate interests trump public grazing rights?
Juice Plus Aeroponic Garden Tower
- Masanobu Fukuoka: The man who did nothing
- Start a 1-Acre, Self-Sufficient Homestead
- Bayer and Death: A New Set of Questions about 1918
- 6 Ways Food is Being Used as a Weapon
- Bayer and Death: Vaccines and CDC’s Myth of a 1918 Virus
- Key new pieces at Food Freedom News
- GMO Crop Sabotage on the Rise: French citizens destroy trial vineyard
~ Special Thanks To ~