Wisconsin dairy farmer Vernon Hershberger only sells his farm’s milk and other produce to a private food club. Yet the state’s Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (DATCP) has charged Hershberger with four criminal misdemeanors that could land him in prison for three years with fines of over $10,000. He is due in court on March 2nd.
Millions Against Monsanto
Verified GM-Free Foods
Organic Travel Guide
Dirty Foods to avoid
Sustainable Seafood Guide
Raw Milk Map by State
Gun Shows by State
Alternative Medicine database
Guide to Food Ingredients
Guide to Composting
Home Food Preservation
Grass Fed Meat by State
US Farmers Markets
US Food Co-ops
American Community Gardening
Start a Petition
Online Radio & TV ShowsJuice Plus+® provides the nutritional essence of 17 different fruits, vegetables and grains in a convenient capsule form. Click here to learn more.
- We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook
- Mowing the Lawn in Gaza
- Fasten your seat belts – Iran saving democracy in Iraq
- Ukraine President Once Agent for U.S. State Department
- WTC Building 7’s Controlled Demolition: New release by 9/11 Consensus Panel
- Why does the US govt support attacks on civilians in Ukraine?
- Hot War with Russia – The Saker
- Water Liberty: How Innovation Trumps Privatization
- Turnabout is Fair Play – Cuba and Ukraine
- This ‘covert nuclear war’ on humanity
- Working the Dark Side
- Will the US start a smallpox threat creation program?
- Europeans Pushing To Expose Global Climate Engineering
- Should Harry Reid’s corporate interests trump public grazing rights?
Juice Plus Aeroponic Garden Tower
- 7 Foods So Unsafe Farmers Won't Eat Them
- New film: WWF beds with Monsanto to steal public lands, promote GM crops
- 11 Herbs for Strong Bones
- Start a 1-Acre, Self-Sufficient Homestead
- Best Vegetables to Grow in the Shade
- A little silicone and petrol in your McNuggets?
- How to Get the 400 to 800 Chemicals in Your Body Out
- Organic Elite Surrenders to Monsanto: Whole Foods Market okays GMO coexistence
~ Special Thanks To ~