February 24, 2012–Baraboo, WI—Food sovereignty activists from around North America will meet at this tiny town on March 2, 2012 to support Wisconsin dairy farmer Vernon Hershberger and food sovereignty. Hershberger, who has a court hearing that day, is charged with four criminal misdemeanors that could land him in prison for three years with fines of over $10,000. The Wisconsin Department of Agricultural Trade and Consumer Protection (DATCP) targeted Hershberger for supplying a private buying club with fresh milk and other farm products.
Millions Against Monsanto
Verified GM-Free Foods
Organic Travel Guide
Dirty Foods to avoid
Sustainable Seafood Guide
Raw Milk Map by State
Gun Shows by State
Alternative Medicine database
Guide to Food Ingredients
Guide to Composting
Home Food Preservation
Grass Fed Meat by State
US Farmers Markets
US Food Co-ops
American Community Gardening
Start a Petition
Online Radio & TV ShowsJuice Plus+® provides the nutritional essence of 17 different fruits, vegetables and grains in a convenient capsule form. Click here to learn more.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Green Cover Seed leads the charge on cover crop growth
- U.S. Identity Preserved program aims to help ag exporters better compete in international markets
- Grain buyers offer contracts to grow organic and non-GMO grains in 2022
- BASS Hybrids’ non-GMO corn seed is making waves in the U.S. Corn Belt—and Kazakhstan
- Synthetic nitrogen fertilizer use in industrial agriculture must stop to avert climate catastrophe
- A Return to Native Agriculture
- Many Restaurants Pay Tipped Workers Next to Nothing. Does that Violate their Civil Rights?
- The Field Report: Can Lawsuits Right Historic Wrongs for Black Farmers?
- Op-ed: Indian Farmers Won Their Revolution, but the Fight’s Not Over
- Farmworkers Bear the Brunt of California’s Housing Crisis
- We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook
- Mowing the Lawn in Gaza
- Fasten your seat belts – Iran saving democracy in Iraq
- Ukraine President Once Agent for U.S. State Department
- WTC Building 7’s Controlled Demolition: New release by 9/11 Consensus Panel
- Why does the US govt support attacks on civilians in Ukraine?
- Hot War with Russia – The Saker
- Water Liberty: How Innovation Trumps Privatization
- Turnabout is Fair Play – Cuba and Ukraine
- This ‘covert nuclear war’ on humanity
- Working the Dark Side
- Will the US start a smallpox threat creation program?
- Europeans Pushing To Expose Global Climate Engineering
- Should Harry Reid’s corporate interests trump public grazing rights?
Juice Plus Aeroponic Garden Tower
- Bayer and Death: 1918 and Aspirin
- Start a 1-Acre, Self-Sufficient Homestead
- 7 Foods So Unsafe Farmers Won't Eat Them
- Obama signs food control bill
- Are Food Prices Too High or Not High Enough?
- Svalbard Doomsday Vault: Biopiracy by UN Treaty
- N American bats face extinction in 16 years: Ag and human health at stake
- Create an Edible Landscape
~ Special Thanks To ~